Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The time goes by

It's funny how just one moment sends you through a million memories.
 
This picture here. Was my moment.
 
 


Sure, it seems like nothing much. A kid looking in a door. It's just so much more. See, this deck, it's my dad's back deck. Right about where I'm standing to take the picture was where this seemingly big kid crawled for the first time. We had just finished a babyville class and our friend came back to my dad's with us. We sat the kids on a huge blanket on the deck and chatted away. Then Austin was up on his knees and crawled across the blanket. Just like that. It was almost a blink and miss it kind of thing he did it so fast. Now, 3 years (and a bit) later seeing this image filled me with all the memories of him growing up.
 
I can't believe how big he's gotten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws