Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Support

Things have been very tense in our family. We are all rallying together to be strong for my cousin. She is only 17 years old and has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, which in essence, is cancer.

To show our suport for her I have been busy at work, and have created a bracelet and necklace that we are going to be selling for people to wear and show their support too. Anything above the cost to make the bracelets will be going to my cousin and her family to help pay for the gas to drive into the city for her appointments, for parking or for a train pass or anything else they are going to need. (since the fancy new Cancer center in our town won't treat her since she's under 18)

I have posted some more information here - www.creations-by-kristin.blogspot.com

If you know anyone who would like one, please contact me and we can get started right away for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws