Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My little man is growing so quickly!!! He is now actually taking a step before falling over. He will be walking on his own in no time at all!!! He's figured out clapping and loves to do it. However you can't prompt him to do it, he just does it on his own. I'm not sure if I mentioned this in the last post but he's figured out how to turn the tv on and off. Kind of annoying when you're trying to watch something, but oh well, it's not that often.

There isn't really too much new with me. These hours I'm working are going to kill me. this week I work 1-10 and friday and saturday I work 2 or 2:30 - midnight. It really sucks. When I work late I don't usually get to sleep until at least 1am, then I'm up with Austin around 7. Makes for a very tired and worn out mommy. Then I have school on top of that. Let's just say I'm definately keeping myself busy! lol. I'm glad that Austin is so young because the moving around from house to house while I work doesn't seem to be affecting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws