Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

4!!!!

My little boy is almost 4! Today he wasn't feeling too hot so when he went to bed I psyched up tomorrow. I told him when he wakes up it's going to be his birthday and he's going to be 4 whole years old!!! He got excited and went to bed.

So, wanting to give him a big surprise when he gets up, I started blowing up balloons. Now my cheeks hurt.

 
I also thought I'd be smart, put him on the toilet before I put the balloons in the room so he wouldn't have to go again before morning. Not only did he sit there and not pee, but I hurt some sort of muscle in my neck lifting him. Idea fail.


 
Poor little munchkin with the puke bucket there just in case of emergency tonight.



Happy birthday my sleeping boy. Tomorrow is the start to a whole new year!

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws