Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Plague

There has been a plague in our house. First, I got a fever of 102 and felt nauseous. The next day I felt just fine stomach wise, but had a horrible headache that almost reached migraine level.

Then yesterday? I was sick. I haven't eaten much in 2 days. the very little I ate yesterday came back up. So far today 2 pancakes managed to stay in there. Hooray for small miracles. It's now 6:30 and while I'm actually feeling pretty good, I'm deciding if I want to risk eating anything.

And now, Dave has it. I'm still trying to figure out if this is what Austin has last week when he decided not to eat for 2 days, or if he's going to get it. And Mackenzie... well. I hope she doesn't get it.

I am still breast feeding and worried about the lack of nutrients she is getting seeing as I've eaten nothing. I've notice she is feeding more often and not for as long. Out of desperation yesterday I pulled some frozen milk out for her. She would not take a bottle. She screamed and fought me for 2 hours last night and I could only get her to eat 2 oz. By then she was exhausted from the fighting and passed out. She seems pretty irritated and isn't really napping today. Which sucks, honestly. Sigh.

Anyways. These past few days all I keep thinking about is Mercutio in Romeo and Juliet.

                                                  A Plague on both your houses!!!

Which then begs the questions, who is the other house? Because I want to send them a big ol bouquet of Pepto Bismol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws