Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am still here..

I'm not going to lie, I've pretty much been sleeping the past few weeks... er month.... whatever. 1st trimester of pregnancy is so damn exhausting. then add in trying to regulate my body on my new depression meds, plus taking diclectin (dr's gift from heaven for morning/all day sickness) which ooh yay, causes drowsyness, I've been sleeping a lot.

There was one week that I was so thankful for swimming lessons because it exhausted Austin so much he would have up to a 4 hr nap. That meant mommy got a 4 hr nap. That meant Mommy was in heaven. I was crawling into bed just after Austin at night. And still I was tired in the morning.

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things and I don't think I've had a nap for at least 3 days! Amazing, I know. lol. Tomorrow though, will be a nap day. I have to go to the Airport to pick up Dave and me tired with a 40 minute drive on the highway ahead of me? Not good at all. I don't want to put myself, my son or any other drivers at risk because I'm driving dozey. So nap time it is. And I'm already looking forward to it! lol.

I've got a long list of to do's (or I guess it would be honey-do's) for this week while Dave's home. He's got some shelves to hang (thank you pinterest for the idea) some curtains to hang, some spiders, empty webs and dead spider bodies to eradicate. Then he needs to fix our outside hose (it was crap and the hose pretty much broke open causing an awesome puddle going down the road) so we can water our flowers. Sorry mom, I may have killed some..... But they did really well until this week!!!! Then I'm sure I'll come up with a million other things by then. Whew, I'm tired again just reading his to do list.

Then we might hit the second hand kids store to see if there are any amazing deals on some baby supplies or things we need. Like a stroller. Austin is a runner and a wanderer all at the same time. He will take off so fast before you know it. Or you will be walking and he will slow right down to look at every single thing around. In crowded places I could care less if people think he's too old, he's in the stroller. So... it stands to reason that we will need a double stroller of some sort. I like the looks of the sit n stand strollers so we might just go with them since they seem to be best for us. Austin will be over 3 when this baby is born, he doesn't need a structured seat like he did when he was a yr old, somewhere to stand or sit, even backwards seems like a good idea. I will have to do some research into strollers over the next little bit.

Anyways, this momma is tired. off to bed I go. This little one 'turns' 14 weeks along tomorrow. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws