Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I have a problem.

With my baby.

And the fact that she is not a baby.

I'm not sure why I'm having a bit of hard time dealing with that.

I keep thinking, she's still too young to do ____ She can't eat that, only tiny baby bites!

Take the puree train forever!

Nope. Not any more.

I mean. she's kind of running around the house. And when she babbles. There is definitely meaning behind it. I watch her and I'm trying to follow along with her. ah ah ah! ah's!!!

But, back to the food. She managed goldfish on the trip, she's even been managing biting pieces off things (like the pizza crust Austin left at the edge of the table, because oh yeah, she can reach the table now too.) And I've had an omg, no more baby food, no more bottles (ha, I can only hope that's soon) and no more babying the toddler. Yes, toddler.

 
Now I'm off to go cry in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws