Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I think it's time

I know a lot of bloggers do a cell phone dump. I think it might be time for me to do it. I don't post pictures enough, and I'm really not sure why! Until my awesome black friday score, we had no  camera other then my cell phone or the ipad. I have the blogger app. Hello easy, nice to meet you!

Seriously, I have an iphone picture problem.

 I removed all my pics from my phone October 18th. My camera roll now says 411 Pictures.  That's 59 days ago. That's an average of 7 pictues a day. Doesn't seem that bad until you really think about it. 7 pictures every single day. But sadly I'm not taking 7 pictures a day. In reality today I took 4 pictures. Yesterday I took 1.

When I take pics, I tend to take a lot of the same thing just in case one wasn't clear. Like this gem from friday:
(the clock in the background is dead, it wasn't really 10:16 at night. It was just after 6:00pm)
 
I mean who doesn't love babies falling asleep in their highchairs? She was so cute about it. She only stayed out for about 20 minutes, but I also got a quick video of the next level of cuteness. A quiet snore.
 
 
So, enjoy the video and stay tuned for more cell phone drops. Because I take so many random pics of everything why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws