Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Potato Day.

Today was our first day trying Sweet Potatoes. I have to say the verdict is still out. Got some great faces and a few bouts of gagging. I'm marking today as Austin's first word. Blech. I took some video and on it he goes blech and spits everything out he has in his mouth. But then he kept opening his mouth and taking the sweet potatoes anyways so it couldn't have been that bad. Here are a few pictures of the day.






I also have a video and since I don't know how to put video in here yet I will have to put the link in here......

Here is a link of a video of our story time. In the book it goes through the alphabet and when you get to Y it's a mirror so baby can see himself (you!)
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws